1) How do I submit an essay for editing?
After completing the payment process, email your work as a word (.doc or .docx) file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and email address at the top of your personal statement. Please remember to also include the question your essay is answering, if applicable. Essays must be submitted within 30 days of payment.
2) I applied to a medical school and they are requesting multiple secondary essays. Do I have to submit each essay separately?
No. You may submit multiple essays for one school. The combined word count for all the essays will determine the price.
3) What if my essay is longer than 2400 words?
Generally, admissions committees value brevity. However, if you have an essay longer than 2400 words, contact us. Code Blue Essays will accommodate longer essays for an additional charge.
4) How long is the turnaround time for essay editing?
Code Blue Essays is committed to providing quality service in a timely manner. Generally, editing is completed within 3 business days. However, editing may take up to 7 business days during peak times.
5) How is my personal information used?
Code Blue Essays takes privacy very seriously. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with you after correspondence
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Other questions? Please email us at email@example.com.